- Roma tomatoes
- Extra virgin Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt, pepper and dry herbs (oregano, marjoram, basil, chervil, parsley, thyme)
- Preheat the oven at 375F.
- Cut the tomatoes in quarters lengthways and put them in an oven dish.
- Drizzle olive oil, balsamic vinegar, kosher salt, pepper and dry herbs mix over the tomatoes.
- Roast for approximately 45 minutes.
The roasted tomatoes are delicious warm or cold in salads, served as a side to meat or poultry or fish, even in sandwich.