- Handful of rice noodles “thai type”, approximately 3 oz or dry noodles,
- 2 Tbsp of coconut milk powder,
- 2 Tbsp of dehydrated mixed vegetables (carrots, celery, peas, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers,green beans & parsley),
- 1/2 to 1 tsp of curry powder,
- 1 cube of vegetable broth,
- Mix all the ingredients in a freezer Ziploc bag or a sous-vide sturdy type of bag that can take cooking temperature.
- Add 2 cups of boiling water.
- Seal the bag and swirl to mix thoroughly the ingredients.
- Let stand 15 to 20 minutes.
- Yields 2 portions for adults or growing Tweens.